Yellowjackets - Registration
Registration for 2018 is OPEN!
The program fees are
- $40 for *new* Bunnyrabbits
- $50 for *new* Jackrabbits and Track Attack
Returning Yellowjackets can deduct $15, so their fees are $25 for Bunnies and $35 for Jackrabbits & Track Attack.
A LATE FEE of $10 will be added on December 1 and registration will CLOSE on December 11.
The program fees include
- Central Cross Country Ski Association (CXC) youth membership
- access to reduced prices for seasonal ski rental - please ask us about this
- a workbook and stickers
- a team hat for new Yellowjackets
- hot chocolate after lessons
- and also we still have some money left from our Birkie grant to help with season rental of ski gear
Older beginners - If you are interested in a beginner group for age 11+, please let us know. We would like to make up a group if there are enough kids.
To register, complete ALL of the following:
- Online form
- Family registration
- Child registration - one for each child
- CXC indemnity agreement - one for each child - follow this example as many people have signed the form in the wrong place!
Please mail the paper forms to the address given on the family registration form.
Payment can be made using the second (optional) part of the online form, or sent by mail with the paper forms.
If you have any questions, please send us a note using the contact form. Thank you!